Terms and Conditions
The Spey Fishery Board (SFB) seeks to ensure that the information published on its website is up to date and accurate. However, the information on the website does not constitute legal or professional advice and the SFB cannot accept any liability for actions arising from its use. The SFB cannot be held responsible for the contents of any pages referenced by an external link.
Cookies and Visitor Privacy
The Spey Fishery Board (SFB) collects standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site and to track which documents are downloaded. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting either of our websites. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source. If you have any question please contact us for more information.
You are free:
- to Share—to copy, distribute and transmit the work, and
- to Remix—to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution—You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work.)
- Share Alike—If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same, similar or a compatible license.
- With the understanding that:
- Waiver—Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- your fair dealing or fair use rights;
- the author’s moral rights; and
- rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
Notice For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do that is with a link to http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/
Many of the photos used on this site are granted for use under the Creative Commons License. We would like to thank the following photographers and remind users that the copyright remains with them.
Ab Aberson, Charlie, Churlsun Han, Christian Rhein, Christine Sell, Greg Miller, Ian T Edwards, Ironmunger, Just Chaos, Ketil Skar, Kevin Tregunna, Mark Twells, Marieke, Melissa Doroquez, Neil Banas, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Paul Turnbull, Vicolas Valentin, Fiona Grant SFB, Brian Shaw, Louisiana Sea Grant, Rob Outram, Stu Smith, Calum Rogerson, Rini Braber, Tom Hardin, Ashley BALSAM Baz, Olivier Bacquet, Joe Dunckley.
Please note. If you have previously granted permission to display you photograph under a creative commons licence and have since changed your licence, or you would like you photograph removed from our website, please contact us.
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
Spey Fishery Board Privacy Statement is available here.
Spey Fishery Board Data Handling Policy is available here.