Reports and Publications
Spey Fishery Board Annual Reports
Each year the Board publishes a comprehensive Annual Report which outlines all the activities undertaken by the Board and the Research Trust. The most recent Annual Reports can be downloaded below:
- 2021 Annual Report
- 2020 Annual Report
- 2019 Annual Report
- 2018 Annual Report
- 2017 Annual Report
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2013 Annual report
- 2012 Annual report
- 2011 Annual report
- 2010 Annual report
- 2009 Annual report
- 2008 Annual report
- 2007 Annual report
- 2006 Annual report
- 2005 Annual report
- 2004 Annual report
River Spey Briefings
The Spey Fishery Board and Spey Foundation also publish Briefings to outline their work on current projects and topics of general interest. These can be downloaded below:
The below briefings have been produced by the Spey Fishery Board on the following topics:
- Briefing on “Juvenile fish stocks in the River” can be viewed here.
- Briefing on “Why and how the Spey Fishery Board do electro-fishing” can be viewed here.
- Briefing on “Stocking and the use of hatcheries” can be viewed here.
- A letter from SEPA, which acknowledges their appreciation for the Spey Fishery Boards’ electro-fishing can be found here.
- September – 2017 Pacific Pink Salmon Update
- July – 2017 Spey Join Armadale Tracking Project
- May – 2017 Smolt Run well underway!
- February – 2017 Rods bend on the first day of the Season
- September – 2016 Spey’s Best Spring Catch since 2008!
- July – 2016 – 2016 Smolt Trapping Season Results
- May – 2016 – Official re-classification of Spey Dam as a “barrier”
- February – 2016 – High Hopes for a Successful Season!
- September – 2015 – Salmon and Grilse Catches February to June 2015
- June – 2015 Vote to Save Our Salmon
- May – 2015 Pupils hooked on Salmon Project
- February – 2015 Salmon Season Opening Day
Other relevant publications about the River Spey
- August 2020 – The Invertebrate fauna of the River Spey – Craig Macadam